Property Attorney in Poughkeepsie, NY
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a real estate property lawyer. In Poughkeepsie, NY and most other areas around the country, the real estate market is in a constant state of fluctuation, so it’s important to have a knowledgeable attorney you can trust to keep you informed of any and all factors that could impact your situation.
Protecting Your Interests
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, a real estate property attorney like Wallace & Wallace LLP can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, Wallace & Wallace LLP can:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, Wallace & Wallace LLP can:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Wallace & Wallace LLP is fully equipped to assist you with an array of property-related legal concerns. Call now to learn more about the real estate law services available to you.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 21 Years Of Experience
- Free Phone Consultations
- Former Assistant District Attorney On Staff
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Experienced Trial Lawyer
- Evening & Weekend Hours By Appointment
- Payment Plans Available
Contact Us Today!
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|